PMP course is designed to comprehensively prepare students for the PMP exam. Access intensive course lessons without limitation, from any computer with a web browser. Includes studio-quality course lessons, 35 PMI contact hours, all study materials, PMP quizzes, PMBOK® Guide exercises, and much more.
- Online PMP course to prepare and pass the PMP Exam
- Self-paced, interactive lessons in studio quality
- Practice tests, mindmap study kits, exam application guide and much more
- Includes the 35 contact hours required to take the PMP exam
- 90-Day Access for $499
Flexible course access. Any time, anywhere, any device.
*Based on the New PMP® Exam released March 2018 (PMBOK® Guide v6)
What makes our course different from other providers?
Upon successful completion of all course modules, quizzes, and a final exam with a score of a minimum of 80%, Saint Leo University will issue a Certificate of Completion and a Digital Badge to the student. Both are value adders to the student's resume and can be used on social media websites that recognize such certificates.
Contact Hours and PDUs
35 PMI Contact Hours or 35 Professional Development Units (PDUs) for those holding a certification
PMI R.E.P. #4022
Accessing the Course
24x7 Web-based access to all courseware
Upon successful completion of all modules and quizzes, students will be versed in test-taking tips for the PMP Exam, project management basics, and the 11 knowledge base areas espoused by the PMI in the PMBOK® Guide as related to the PMP Exam.
- Application and the PMP Exam
- Types of Exam Questions
- The Basics of Project Management
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Professional and Social Responsibility