This micro-credential provides you with clinical knowledge and ability which is in-demand with employers and insurers. It is practical and skills-based, and will keep you current with best-practice interventions. The course addresses techniques in short-course cognitive-behavioral therapy from assessment through treatment termination, along with documentation standards which meet today’s exacting expectations. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a digital badge that can be placed on a resume or within social media in order to verify attained knowledge and achieved skills; it is portable, verifiable, and linked to you. It is valuable to employers and professional networks.
- Six week - Six module course
- Classes meet once a week for 90 minutes
- Synchronous online format; attend from the comfort of your home or office.
Who Should Take the CBT Skills Micro-Credential?
- State-licensed counselors (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT)
- Non-licensed Masters-level counselors or students
- Identifying client resources, barriers and goals
- Symptom containment and progressive relaxation
- Risk assessment and safety behaviors
- Restructuring core beliefs… and more!